On 11.02.2018 20:45, Jean-Francois Nifenecker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> for my professional needs (giving away RefCards during training
> sessions), I have created a set of 8 refcards/cheatsheets related to
> LibreOffice macros in Basic.
>
> Here's the list:
> 1 - IDE
> 2 - Basic - Overview
> 3 - Calc
> 4 - Events
> 5 - Runtime Library
> 6 - Dialogs
> 7 - Files
> 8 - Execution parameters
>
> I've placed them under a CC-BY-SA 4 license.
>
> Each comes as a single A4 document written using Writer of course (I
> usually print them on 170g paper).
>
> "Unfortunately" (sigh), these documents are written in French. At
> "lost" time, I've translated the first two of them, though (a third
> one is on the workbench, dunno when it is done).
>
> Should these documents be of interest, where could I upload them?
>
> All the best,

Hi Jean-Francois,

I haven't seen a reply to your post on this list, so maybe I can offer a
suggestion.

There are already some RefCards on the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Quick_Reference_Guide_for_LibreOffice_5.x
so that might be a suitable place for you to upload them and later
arrange to have them added to the documentation webpage:
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/

I am sure your documents will be of interest and assistance to anyone
wanting to LibreOffice macros in Basic.

Best Regards
Dave