Hello Jean

Thank you so much for your effort in bringing this volume to life !

I have updated the documentation site with the new book and all the
internal links. As you know, this website is also accessed from the Help
menu of the software so, it is expected quite a lot of downloads of the
book.

https://documentation.libreoffice.org

Kind regards

Olivier