On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 8:07 AM Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hal...@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> Hello Jean
> >
> > I did not replace files in NextCloud because I could not find a folder for
> > Docs or ODFAuthors. I’m probably doing something wrong; I’m not familiar
> > with that platform. Yes, I was logged in.
>
> You should be able to edit it after loging. The page is
>
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/aLd6BjPk8PaT9mR
>
> and you have all edit rights with your gmail address.

Olivier,

Using your link, I am able to see the list of files in the ODFAuthors
folder and view the individual files online, but I can find no way to
edit or replace them or delete and add files.

Can you or someone else with access replace them with the ones I
corrected, which are on ODFAuthors.org? Or tell me what to do?

Regards, Jean