Hello Muhammet,

Well, first thing is you picked an odd week to ask. Olivier has decided to
take the week off, the nerve of some people ;-)

However, in the last few team meetings the idea of 'patching' the
documentation has been discussed. This is particularly the case for the
on-line versions of the documents, printed versions would be a different
situation.

What has not been worked out is exactly how to implement a work flow for
this.

I would suggest then that if you can plan to join in the next documentation
on-line meeting (jitsi) which should on Wednesday of next week (Oct 17th at
19:00 Berlin Time).

Best wishes

Drew