Hello Drew,

Thank you for the thumbs up. We are only a small team and good in translating, but not so good in writing, apart from a 12 page Writer manual for youngsters. So we depend upon you and others for the Dutch guides. We are very thankful that you all do such a wonderful job.

Just have a small look at https://nl.libreoffice.org/ondersteuning/documentatie/ to see what we have done so far. We arenow in the middle of translating the GS 6.

Take care

Best regards

Leo

Op 12-10-18 om 21:29 schreef Drew Jensen:Really, so you created a template for your use. Cool.
Anyway, yes I realized that LOxxxx would be be preferred wording.

I was holding off to hear from a particular person but apparently he
doesn't have as strong an opinion as I thought.. so I'll make that change
over the weekend and update all of the chapters in the draft directory.

BTW Has your team written guides/manuals in Dutch which could be translated
into English?

Best wishes,

Drew