Hi Folks,

I thought I would "/get the ball rolling/" with the Calc Guide for 6.2
by creating an initial draft of the Preface, which I have now uploaded
to ODF Authors in a newly created CG 6.2 folder.

I have used the previous 6.0 template, except for anchoring the figures
where I have used:

Paragraph Style = Figure
Frame Anchor = As character
Image Anchor = To paragraph

The contents of the draft are similar the published CG 4.1 Preface,
except I have not completed the last section "What’s new in LibreOffice
Calc 6.2?" Considering the number of changes since the release of 4.1
this section would almost require it's own book.

Dave