HI Noel

Thanks for the comments.

Em 22/10/2018 08:29, Noel Grandin escreveu:
> Hi
>
> Seems like a nice idea in general.
>
> Just a couple of notes:
>
>> <paragraph role="tip" id="123456" xml-lang="en-US" localize="true">
>>

> Should localize=true not just be the default? so it only needs to be
> specified for the occasional chunk of text that is lanuage-neutral?

Correct. localize="true" is currently the default and was mentioned for
completeness.

> Similarly, should xml-lang="en-US" not just be specified in some tag
> near the root of the document, and everything else inherits that setting?

This attribute is not used in the current Help. It defines the source
language for translation, string-wise. But since we stick to English
here it is not effective and is left for legacy.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Understanding,_Authoring_and_Editing_Openoffice.org_Help/3#xml-lang

We can define it in the root of the document, but I'll refrain to do a
massive change unless we can do it silently to prevent triggering
re-translations.

> Perhaps these are already in place, and I just didn't see it - either
> way, keep up the good work!

Thanks for the comments and kind words.

Regards

--