On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 3:18 PM Ilmari Lauhakangas <
ilmari.lauhakan...@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> The new site for the extension is
> http://macrojtb.hys.cz/HelpAltSearch_en.html
>  From the front page we see the site transfer was done in August 2018
> http://macrojtb.hys.cz/

Excellent.

@Dave maybe it is a Windows bonus - cause using the latest build of 6.2 and
the latest oxt version 1.4.2 character style search  works for me here,
unless there is zero references in the document then it causes an error
that makes me have to close and restart the dialog but that isn't so bad.
Also, I sent, yesterday, an email directly to the address on the newer page
referenced above. Just to let you know.

Otherwise I'm having some fun trying to see if may I can't offer a fix for
that 'unless there is no reference error'.