On 05.11.2018 16:49, sophi wrote:
> Hi Olivier,
> Le 05/11/2018 à 17:21, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
>> Hello fellow Authors
>>
>> This weekend we worked to fix the NextCloud service for Authors. The
>> issues were a few and all were fixed.
>>
>> * The previous ODFAuthor share was a folder under my user ID and thus
>> was limited in size by the default TDF member storage. We created a
>> group folder where the limits were increased to a workable condition and
>> similar to the old Plone size.
>>
>> * The existing files were moved from my share to the group folder (now I
>> can breathe !).
>>
>> * Dave Barton is populating the new share with the relevant files picked
>> in the old Plone, reproducing the folder structure of the old file storage.
>>
>> * As decided in the last doc team meeting, the ODFAuthors share was
>> renamed "LibreOffice Documentation" .
>>
>> * Authors interested to join and access LibreOffice Documentation share
>> are invited to ask in this mailing list. I will assign their login to
>> the "odfauthors"  group.
>>
>> * we would like to invite other language communities to join the new
>> LibreOffice Documentation share in NextCloud, as Brazilians, Germans and
>> Turks already did.
>>
>> * Everybody is invited to participate in our documentation team meeting
>> and every Wednesday at 19:00 (Berlin time)
> Thanks for the update and your work. Could you share the link to the
> folder and let us know how to create our language folder? is there a way
> to name it and name subfolders, a workflow already in place we should
> follow?
>
> Cheers
> Sophie

Hi Sophie,

The link to "LibreOffice Documentation" (previously ODFAuthors) is:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation&fileid=80652

Anyone who has access to the "LibreOffice Documentation" top level
folder can create a language sub-folder. When you are in the top level
folder, click the Plus (+) sign to the right of "LibreOffice
Documentation" near the top of the window and choose "New Folder" from
the drop down menu.

As mentioned in my previous post, I intend to do this for those existing
languages on ODFAuthors, who do not yet have their own language
sub-folder on Nextcloud and copy any useful content over from ODF
Authors. From there I propose that the language group structure things
to best meet their own requirements.

The English workflow is still somewhat "work in progress". Drew has sent
you a link to my draft proposal, which was discussed at the last Docs
meeting, but still has some things to be agreed and finalized.
Obviously, language groups are free to follow the English workflow, or
choose an alternative that works best for them.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards
Dave