On 07.11.2018 06:55, K-J LibreOffice wrote:
> Hi all, Olivier,
> someone at German community told me that it is not easy for him to get
> individual chapters of a guide after leaving ODFAuthors.
> Especially for the new Writer documentation [1] it isn't possible to
> easily find single chapters. There is a link to wiki missing, like in
> Getting Started Books [2]:
>
> "Download Individual chapters
> Please visit this wiki page to download individual chapters."
>

> [1] https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/writer/
>
> [2]
> https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/getting-started-guide/

Hi K-J,

Can you provide a specific broken link to a chapter. I have just gone
through the wiki edit and cannot find one. With that information I can
fix the problem, if there is one.

ODFAuthors is not yet closed and all currently published chapters are
still available, so this person can still get any chapters he/she wants
from there.

Dave