Hi Dan,

> I would like to do this if possible. What I need is documentation at to
> how to do it in terms of programs required. Also, what version in German
> should be used for translation?

Let us wait a little bit - I 'm just testing how to manage the changing
from HSQLDB to Firebird. The Version for LO 6.2 should contain all these
parts.

You could find the latest version of Base-handbook here:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/index.php

There is on the right side of the page a part called
"Bearbeitungsversionen" (version under construction? - my English isn't
the best). I put all new content into this folder.

Regards

Robert