Hi Jordan

Welcome to the Documentation team.

Our team meets every Wednesday at 19:30 Berlin time, and I suggest you
join us there.

We will use the following jitsi  meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

See you soon

Kind regards

Olivier