Hi Leo,

I see that at the ODF Authors site you have some files under the
OpenOffice.org file tree.

Those files will be moved to a directory on the next cloud server found in
the shared workspace folder, LibreOffice Documentation, in directory
openoffice.org. The file structure then mirrors what is one the odfauthors
server. For example;  LibreOffice Documentation/
openoffice.org/Nederlands/Hulpmiddelen/Beheer site/Naamgeving van bestanden
in het Nederlands.odt

I have not moved any of the Nederlands files from the odfauthors (plone)
server to the nextcloud server presently, plan is to have all files not
marked as private moved by this coming Wednesday.

I see also form Cor's email that you already have a LO shared logon
account, you will need to have nextcloud account provisioned also then.
I'll add Olivier to cc, cause other them asking him I'm not sure about
doing that for you.

Best wishes,

Drew