Howdy,

Right - there are both an Administration Guide and Basic Guide which where
last updated in 2010.  (Version 3.2)

Both of those are also available as ODT files.

Before we go any further however, it would be good to remember that these
particular files (Admin, Basic and Dev Guide) are not the original source
files. These where generated by a program that crawled a collection of wiki
pages and assembled those wiki pages into an ODT file format.

Second thing worth noting is the license on these files. They are all
released under the PDL license versus the CC license used by the current LO
Guides. From reading the license it seems that basing new work off these
would be fine only if the PDL license is retained.  IDK if that raises any
concerns here.

Best wishes,

Drew