Le 11.04.2019 16:18, Heiko Tietze a écrit :
On 11.04.19 14:40, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
I must be dense but I've looked on NextCloud and cannot find the document. Also, I would like to have one centralized place for tips so if it goes on one place on NextCloud, so be it. But please DON'T ERASE the pad! :-)

Shared the link in the first message here again
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/D6zAC5wddW83xWT
It's LOOL powered so direct editing possible. Access is granted for
everyone (just enter an alias first).

I don't dare to touch the marketing board :-)

Thanks! Do you happen to have the path to the document or is it willingly obfuscated?

Best,

Charles.