-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Where do you want me to start?
From: Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
To: Dave Barton <da...@libreoffice.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:06:54 +1000

> On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 07:11 Dave Barton <da...@libreoffice.org
> <mailto:da...@libreoffice.org>> wrote:
>
>     As a starting point you might wish to grab and review one of the Calc
>     chapters Jean revised/updated, or if you have masochistic
>     tendencies :)
>     you could review my revision of Chapter 2. In any case keep in
>     mind that
>     this guide is for version 6.0, not 6.1 or 6.2. There are a number of
>     methods by which you can have more than one version of the software
>     installed or available.
>

> Apparently I missed that detail, because all the chapters of the Calc
> Guide that I have worked on, I have updated to LOv6.2. And indeed, the
> folder I’ve been working in, and the status spreadsheet, are for v6.2.
>
> Jean

Sorry, my bad, you are correct. Brain had locked on to the GS Guide,
causing fingers to generate garbage :(.

The point I was trying to make is that we targeted the 6.2.0 release for
the current Calc Guide and there would likely be differences found if
comparing our work in progress against the most recent release versions
6.1.5 or 6.2.3

Dave