On 5/17/19 3:49 AM, Dave Barton wrote:
On 17.05.2019 07:49, kees...@libreoffice.org wrote:
I can see now that al of menu paths, icons and buttons are in
StrongEmphasis.
I have one question though. In the sentence

  "Table Heading
This paragraph style is used in the header row of a table and is the
same font size as Table Contents, but uses Bold Italic for emphasis."

"Bold Italic" is in Direct Formatting. Shouldn't this be
StrongEmphasie too?
Hi Kees,

Yes, good catch.

I will upload the corrected template in a little while.

Thanks
Dave

  I disagree about Bold Italic being direct formatting. Under the Font tab, Bold Italic is one choice for the font style Liberation Sans. To me, the question is whether to use the Bold or Bold Italic style rather than is this formatting using styles of direct formatting. If the choice is Bold, then Strong Emphasis would be the proper choice to replace Table Heading. Otherwise, Table Heading should be retained with the font style Bold Italic.

Dan