I wonder whether anybody could help me with two areas of uncertainty that I
have with Chapter 9 of the Calc Guide, Data Analysis.
Firstly, Figure 21 in the existing LO4.1 version of this chapter shows the
Solver dialog with an Options button. However the dialog accessed through this
button is not shown or discussed. Was this an intentional omission or would it
be sensible to describe the Options dialog within this chapter of the updated
Calc Guide?
Secondly, I note that the LO6.0 Getting Started Guide implies on page 157 that
statistical data analysis tools accessed through the Data > Statistics menu
will be described in Chapter 9 of the Calc Guide. I did not see any such
funtions described in the LO4.1 version of this chapter - are we intending to
extend the scope of the updated Chapter 9 in this way?
Regards,
Steve Fanning