Hi Jean

As Steve replyed, I also got my information from te template.
The suggested style there for menu paths and buttons is StromgEmphasis.

Regards, Kees

Jean Weber schreef op 27.10.2019 07:57:
I don't recall what, if any, agreement or decision was made. I use
MenuPath in all the chapters I work on, but perhaps I'm out of date on
this.
Jean

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 3:33 PM <kees...@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Anyone?

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: documentation+unsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/