oops - to correct the record from my last email.

Went back to make sure I hadn't erred and I had.
The odb was erroneously upload to the draft folder (for the base handbook)
and not feedback.
I can't say if there had been anything in that feedback directory or not
when I did that.
The odb file has been moved from draft to the feedback directory now.