Chapter 6 has been uploaded to the feedback folder
(BH6206-Reports_PK_JHW_PK_DJ_20200315.odt).

This file has 8 typos fixed and no additional comments added.

I had almost added comments on a few paragraphs that spent a lot time on
flaws in the Report Builder but, they are all still there and accurate so,
backed on that.

Drew