I think that a 500 chapter book would be daunting.  I would suggest it be Chapters that cover a group of similar functions. Ones that only vary slightly or have a common purpose.  An example would be all the amortization, future values, payment amount, and so on.

I do think that the functions need more explanation and examples of how to be used.   I also think that these functions will not change significantly over the years so a stand alone volume of Calc Functions would be a good way to go.

John Hart