From: Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishn...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:35 PM
To: Poole, Bernard J
Subject: Re: Thanks for your official email id

Hello,
Have you made your wiki account yet? If yes then email your username to Oliver.
If no, then create one from-
https://user.documentfoundation.org/create?skin=bootstrap<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fuser.documentfoundation.org%2Fcreate%3Fskin%3Dbootstrap&data=02%7C01%7Cpoole%40pitt.edu%7Cbe65c9ebe202489afeff08d7d06daa39%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637207041737104790&sdata=czSdjpyix284%2Fc4QEHihgmujixhhk1GoL4F2C%2B3yNp0%3D&reserved=0>
and then email your user id to Oliver.
BTW, you can start reviewing the preface. After you have been granted access to
Nextcloud, you can upload it to Feedback folder.
Pulkit Krishna

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 6:39 PM Poole, Bernard J