Thanks, Drew.

If this isn't already a part of LOOL guide (at least it seems to me), it
could be added (Chapter 3 or 8?).

As well as guidelines about finding and installing language packs for LOOL
(to support UI in other languages and the
spell-checking/hyphenation/thesaurus). Info is needed for non-English
installs (Chapter 2). Without there is little sense in localizing LOOL
guide to other languages.

Lp, m.

V V sre., 25. mar. 2020 ob 00:39 je oseba Drew Jensen <