Hello Peter

Thanks for pointing this. Indeed the User interface has changed a lot
and the help pages are a bit outdated.

I'll be glad to review the Help based on your findings. Can you annotate
the changes you discovered in the review so I can go directly to the point?

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator