Mike Saunders kirjoitti 20.4.2020 klo 11.29:
Hi Olivier,

On 18/04/2020 02:00, Olivier Hallot wrote:

I have embedded TDF videos (made by you!) In the opening pages of the
modules. Works very well. See

https://help.libreoffice.org/7.0/en-US/text/scalc/main0000.html?DbPAR=CALC

(Some browsers block YouTube videos, so you may have to relax the
privacy protection to watch the video.)

Yeah, I don't see anything in Firefox, and in Chrome, just the message:

"Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension."

I have uBlock Origin installed, but disabled...

It's our content security policy, you can see this in the developer tool console: Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-4boEj8S2JQ (“default-src”).

I will ping Guilhem.

Ilmari