I have taken this chapter (BG6209) to work on the formatting and check
the English.
I will also look at BG6207, which Dan has been discussing in another
thread. I agree with Dan that the limitation on personalized
salutations should be mentioned.

When I have finished with both chapters and everyone has stopped
arguing about them, shall I compile the book?
P.S. Please note the correct spelling of my surname.

Jean Weber