On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 3:47 PM Stephen Fanning <stevemfanning...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Do any of the other guides contain descriptions of how a feature used to
> work simply to highlight that it’s different now? For now, I’ve omitted the
> note; if you feel strongly about it then feel free to ask others via the
> mailing list for alternative opinions.
>
> Thanks again for your comments.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve

Hello Steve,
I have done similar thing in base guide in many places. Base has many
regressions and it is impossible to maintain the things which do not work
in a particular version and remove them from that version of guide. It also
happens that most bugs are fixed in minor releases. So most of the time, I
have written as if the bug is not there and included a note to state the
versions in which I found that very concept to not work. But Calc, is much
stable than Base so you may wish to follow another practice.

Pulkit Krishna