Given what Caroline wrote, is it worthwhile to create a .epub version of the complete guide? It is something that I can do.

Dan

On 5/7/20 08:54, Caroline Carlisle Tidwell wrote:
Hello.

PDF is pretty standard these days in the USA. ODT is good for the TECH GEEK
aficionado, but not the average corporate droid. The Firefox Foundation
always sold the documentation as a published portion when they gave their
browser usage for free and I believe the Document Foundation does the same.
Perhaps, I can go to the Barnes and Nobles and buy the LO Reference book or
eBook at some point as I generally have to continue education expenses on
this one.

Regards,
Carlisle

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 3:32 AM Mike Saunders <