Hi,

The first question is: after set first page's layout to "Only right", the age
number display abnormal.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Make a new Writer documnet, and input some text in the page;

2. At the end of the text, press enter to make a new blank line;

3. Click menu Insert > More Breaks > Manu Break, select Page break and First
Page and click OK;

4. Now there are two pages in the document. In the second page, click menu
Insert > Page Break;

5. Now there are three pages in the document. Go to the Page styles Deck, right
click Default Style > Modify > footer > Footer on, click OK; then at the bottom
of the third page add page numbers;

6. Now page 1 and page 3 had page numbers(the number is 1 and 3);

7. Go to the Page styles Deck, right click First Page > Modify > Page > Page
layout > Only right, click OK;

8. Now there are 3 pages in the document and the 3rd page's number is 4.

I think that "Only right" means that the page should be odd (in a whole book).
And, I can export four pages file with the option of "Export automatically
inserted blank pages" in the PDF export dialog. But, I don't know if the
operation was right or ok. And, if Writer could show the blank page in the
documents.

The second question is: I can not set a page to First Page style directly. I
have to set it with above steps.

I am making a video tutorials about "How to use LibreOffice to typeset an
entire book"(https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rE411X7oz), but I don't know how
to explain these two questions. I think it must be some kind of rules of use
and not bugs.
Can someone please guide me?

That's all.

Thanks~