Howdy Sam,

The edits are much appreciated there is one problem - the mailing
list, here, does not support attachments and so it was lost.

For the moment, given that I haven't done anything with what Olivier
posted yet, the easiest way would be for you to send the attachment
again but this time to my direct email address. I'll use the changes
for the starting point.

Thanks

Drew