Hello Randolph,

I'm crediting it to beginner's luck, lol!

But you have an interesting point there, maybe, when it gets calmer, we can
come up with an informal but systematic way (don't know how, just thought
about it after your email) to keep sharing our practices so we can use them
as improvements.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano