Hi All,

In an attempt to move this forward to a conclusion, I have created an
updated version of Jean's template and uploaded to NextCloud:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Cqxmk2ySt5ZQ3f2

The only two things I have changed are the heading colors, reverted back
to the original green and the the removal of the words "Community
Edition" from the image on the first page.

Jean, Peter and myself have already indicated a preference for the
heading colors to be reverted back to the original green and the TDF ESC
have postponed the introduction of LibreOffice "Community Edition".

If there are no qualified objections to this updated template, I propose
we vote to finalise this template at Thursday's (24th. September) meeting.

Best Regards
Dave