Alright, that workflow sounds good. Despite studying the XHP tags and
document structure, I know I'll still make mistakes and the lack of
validation or preview in Gerrit worried me. I didn't want to directly edit
files in Gerrit and submit a bunch of error ridden help pages by mistake.
So I was looking for a way to locally edit and test them to ensure nothing
was wrong. Instead, I will keep my local repository up to date, preview and
validate edits in the help editor, and then add the patches directly in
Gerrit.

I will take a look at the open bugs tomorrow and try this out.

Travis

Travis Stewart
tstewart.wri...@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/travis-stewart-73b75571/