If there is the option to get rid of this, THAT WOULD BE GOOD! I do not want
the first page of a file loaded, I want to be the exakt line I have last worked
on! Have you never thought about that? It is extremely annoying to have a very
many pages document, where always tha FIRST PAGE is loaded, and not the line
where were worked on last. It means searching this line every time the document
is loaded. Who thought that this is good? Please fix it as soon as possible,
because I think, if you want to develope a good writing programm, where THIS IS
NOT PART OF IT, that is a shame. I know you do this mostly for free, but this
is a standard part of a program like this. This is one of the first scripts to
put in. Again, I know, you do this for free, mostly, but it was your decision
to do so. You were not forced to.
If there is the option, then well, it is hided very well.
Was wirklich getan wurdehttps://waswirklichgetanwurde.blogspot.com