On 23.11.2020 11.17, Dave Barton wrote:
On 23/11/2020 08:50, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
On 22.11.2020 23.49, Dave Barton wrote:
Today I went to finish making a Wiki edit of a "Contributor Guide"
chapter I was working on and I see someone by the name of Jun Nogata has
been editing this and other chapters of the guide.

If this person can be identified I would like to ask some questions bout
their edits.

Jun is a long time member of the Japanese community. You can always
contact any wiki editor by going to their user page and clicking "Email
this user" in the left sidebar.

Ilmari

Thanks Ilmari, but the "Email
  this user" option didn't work for me when I tried to use it yesterday.

Seems to work for me. I just sent you an email using it.

Ilmari