Hi Olivier,

I also felt the need for a specific formatting Style specific to UI
Elements, more specifically to refer to sentences or commands in dialogs
and context menus.

When updating/reviewing chapters, I came across three different styles used
by authors to refer to dialog commands. For example, consider the Paragraph
dialog in Writer. Some authors would write something like:
- Use the *Line Spacing* drop-down list to.... (Emphasis in "Line Spacing")
- Use the *Line Spacing* drop-down list to.... (Strong Emphasis in "Line
Spacing")
- Use the "Line Spacing" drop-down list to.... (Using quotation marks in
"Line Spacing")

We could either decide which one of the existing styles should be used in
these cases or create a new style for UI elements.

My suggestion is to use Strong Emphasis for UI elements.

Regards,

Rafael Lima