De: Heiko Tietze <heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org>
Date: qui, 18 de mar de 2021 04:34
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Dialog changes in the new LO version
To: <des...@global.libreoffice.org>
Cc: <felipeviggi...@gmail.com>

Hi Felipe,

I'm not a git expert but this is likely the way to go (other than pushing
people
to report everything).

git log --pretty=format:"%h - %an, %ar : %s" *.ui

This command lists all patches that involves changes to ui files.

fd9b1fbcae5d - Ayhan Yalçınsoy, 2 days ago : tdf#137925: UI: Preferred user
interface rearranged
2b9cf9778101 - Tomaž Vajngerl, 3 days ago : devtools: add a text view to
show
the value of selected property
1beb97dfc2d8 - Tomaž Vajngerl, 7 days ago : devtools: show superclass tree
in
interface and services tree view

HTH, Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org