Hi Jean

I put the cleaned files in the cleaned folder isside the Published/ folder.

I noticed "ghost" style still around: "LOList 1_TextBody" which I removed/replaced in the cleaned files. This style is still in the template and has no description, so I guess it is a remnant of the old releases. I suggest to remove it from the template as well.

The Guide is also listed in the download website.

https://documentation.libreoffice.org

Kind regards
Olivier