Hello All,

Please could somebody with technical knowledge of these three functions help me?

I have been upgrading their descriptions in the Calc Functions Wiki area (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions/ENCODEURL, https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions/FILTERXML and https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions/WEBSERVICE).

I am not an expert on these functions but have extended the descriptions beyond the explanations given in the Help by a combination of code inspection and experimentation.

Would it be possible for somebody who has expertise in this area to review these three wiki pages from a technical perspective? Is what I have written technically correct? Have I missed anything that might be significant to a user who is looking for more background? (Please don't think I'm looking for somebody to find typos - there may be some, but we can resolve those without wasting any of a developer's valuable time!)

On a specific point, do we need to declare the versions of XML and XPath that are relevant for FILTERXML? If so, can somebody confirm what they are?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Steve Fanning (LibreOffice Documentation Team)