Hi Steve

Affirmative.

My recommended change is:

Image(screenshot) anchored AS CHARACTER on a paragraph with style "Figure".
Caption added with style "Caption"
Wrapping frame anchored "AS_CHARACTER" on a paragraph with style "Figure".

I have a Basic script that changes the current settings inside a chapter to the new. There are corner cases that needs a manual review though.

Regards
Olivier