On 28/07/2021 09:50, Marc Paré wrote:
Congrats on completing the Draw Guide 7.1! Nice!

Once the full family of the GS and Guides V.7.1 I plan on marketing
these to Canadian libraries for their book purchases. We had tried to
organise a project like this before but never really had a full version
of guides ready to market. Having a full family of guides will be more
convincing to the Library purchasing agents.

Cheers,

Marc

Sounds a good idea, I can try and do the same for Libraries Unlimited ( who run some of the libraries here in Devon UK)

Either that find out who to contact and then let you know.

Out of interest is the guide for Base and Math being worked on too.?

Paul