Hi Peter,

odtclean.py is a script used to remove (usually invisible) direct
formatting (i. e. its tags) from text, so that the text can be
translated by translation programs (e. g. OmegaT).
I do not think it can cause this problem, but I have to check to be sure.
But I do not understand how to reproduce the problem - please send a
more detailed description how to reproduce it. Thanks.
milos

email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com