Hello

I also believe that a second review is very often unnecessary.

Creating a user guide after there has been an update to LO issued very often
only requires minor changes to the older version of the user guide.

I want to publish to the Impress Guide 7.2, but I am held up by lack of reviews
despite the wonderful efforts of Rachel and Dev.

Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team