Hello

I have made an attempt at creating a master document and using it to create a
book. All I can say is that the instructions given are not very clear and
difficult to follow.

I have used and created master documents before using Ventura and FrameMaker in
the early days of desk top publishing and do know what is required. So, in my
opinion, Chapter 16 Master Documents in the Writer Guide needs a rewrite to
make it easier to understand what is required. Some of the steps given are too
long and confusing.

I shall continue to use the LO chapter template for user guides as a basis to
create user guides for Impress and Draw. It is definitely the easiest method.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team