HI
From a standpoint of keeping our guides in synch with the software version and branding, I think it is advisable to publish a 7.x release of the Base Guide, even with minor feature updates.

Regards
Olivier

Em 22/11/2021 06:22, Robert Großkopf escreveu:
Hi Steve,

there has nothing been changed in Base in LO 7.*. Only thing which
should be part of the description: Since LO 6.4.3 Firebird has been set
back to experimental feartures. So you could only create a new Firebird
dabase when "experimental features" are choosen.

Don't know the whole content of the Guide but could be the feature "Auto
Grow" in reports, introduced since LO 6.4, is also missing.

Regards

Robert

--
Olivier Hallot