Hi Dev,

Thank you for doing that. Based on your comments in an earlier email, would I be correct to assume that you performed the review using an Ubuntu system?

It may take me a while to catch up with the comments raised on various chapters and so I have placed a note in the tracking spreadsheet to request that nobody starts a 2nd review of chapters 1 and 2 at the moment.

Regards,

Steve