Thank you for those comments.

With regards to the two general points:
1.    “I note most of the figures used are not referenced in the text”. This is the situation throughout the document and was inherited from the previous issue. As we review and update chapters more fully (such as the work we are doing for Chapters 1 and 2 at this update) then I am ensuring that the figures are referenced in the text. For other chapters, that update will have to wait until subsequent issues of the document. 2.    “What is the capitalisation guide for figure text?”. Sentence-style capitalization is currently the norm in our guides.

I have addressed your other comments on Chapter 5 (Queries) and uploaded the revised file to NextCloud.

Regards,

Steve