Hello Everybody,
For those of you who do not know me, I am Pulkit Krishna, the previous Base
Guide coordinator. I was unable to contribute anything for some time due to
some personal problems, but now I am back.

I had suggested a rewrite of Base Guide a few days before disappearing but
it seems the idea was abandoned due to lack of contributors. Reading the
mailing archive, I see that Steve took the role of coordinator (Thanks) and
proposed another plan, the one of step by step updating the guide. I think
that is a very good plan.

A lot has changed in the Documentation team since my last contributions and
I am confused by some changes and how they work. I will try to read the
mailing list archive and see what I can do. A new folder structure seems to
be used in Nextcloud and the tracking spreadsheet has also changed. The
template used for chapters was changing by the time I left and it has
changed completely. One thing that has not changed much is Base
itself 😂😂. I will try to understand everything but I would be thankful if
someone would guide me if I do something wrong.

For now, I have taken BG7305-Queries for second review and the expected
return date is 26 April.

Side Note: I am getting a notice on Nextcloud - Group folder "LibreOffice
Documentation" is almost full (93%). I think this should go to infra but I
just added it here if somebody knows anything about it.

Pulkit Krishna