Hi Peter,

Thanks for that!

Olivier

Em 25/05/2022 08:06, Peter Schofield escreveu:
After a recent query from Olivier about the text used on the back cover for
Draw, I have created a template based on the LO chapter template. The reason
for this is simple. All the headings on the back cover are black. The headings
in each chapter are LO green.

Also, as a bit of help for all our volunteers,I have created files containing
the back cover text for each user guide. This files and the template have been
uploaded into a folder called Back Cover Text in the Contributor Resources
folder.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com